Friday, December 5, 2014

The new Cow-Milk Relationship Philosophy

I was chatting with a friend today about relationships and men's "inability to commit". The old saying "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" came up. More than just sex, many men want the attention and affection that comes with being in a relationship without all the other things that come along with commitment. And as I tried to explain my stance on my own commitment issues, I came up with a clear milk-cow understanding of where I am. 


"I like milk, but I don't crave it. I'll take it if it's offered for free. But if it's not, I'm not buying a cow."

So until I start craving it or I meet a cow that does way more than gives milk, I'll just drink water. 

Side note: I expect the highest quality, even if it's free. I'm not a charity case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts