Monday, February 6, 2012

Renaissance "Love" gets published- Baltimore Bride Magazine

Magazine issue cover
Even tho I am satisfied when I feel proud of work I have done, it still feels all warm and tingly to be publicly recognized. In the upcoming Spring/Summer issue of Baltimore Bride Magazine, Renaissance Photography’s work has been featured on a 2 page spread. In a section about destination weddings, they highlight Derrick and Markia Henderson, my clients’ wedding that I photographed in Montego Bay, Jamaica. 


Collection of images from the article
Main picture of the article


 This was definitely one of the best weddings I have had the privilege to shoot. The class level was top notch. They put forth the greatest effort to be sure that the wedding was a total experience for all their guest and all their hard work paid off tremendously. My company also created mini videos for this amazing destination wedding so that this occasion could be experience time and time again for years to come. (videos are done in partnership with www.jaydexterphotoblog.com)

Welcome night

Wedding Day


It just does something to me to see my company name in magazine credits 


I have had the pleasure of photographing not only their wedding, but their engagement and even Derrick’s surprise proposal. So even tho photography can be seen as just a job, it becomes a lot more as you play an integral role in memorializing some of the biggest moments of people’s lives. 

The Proposal

The Engagement Shoot

The Wedding

“Follow” me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/RenaissanceDC 
“Subscribe” to my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/cruzanalex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts